Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Food and snot

I love to eat street foods such as fishball, kwek kwek, and many more. Last weekend, my friends and I went to divisoria to stroll along the narrow streets of divisoria. People where flooding. i almost lost my breath when i battled just to pass the sea of people. I don't know if i am claustrophobic or what, but i almost lost my consciousness while walking along that alley. Stampede will more likely to happen in places like divisoria but the funny thing is, even if it happens everyday, there is no history of stampede at the streets of divisoria. The congestion of people along divisoria moves like a trapped snot in your nose. it needs a little sneeze to move forward or you could just let it flow and wipe it with a tissue.

For the name of street foods, i will cross the ocean, soar the sky and CHAR!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

hahahaha.

`For the name of street foods, i will cross the ocean, soar the sky and CHAR!`

ako gung word verification for this comment no kay `jeongard`.